Yarnitecture Twist and Ply 2: Texture and Color - new for 2017 Fractal Frolic Cheaper by the Dozen: 12 Ways to Spin Variegated Top
Yarnitecture #2: The Journey Continues: Sampling and Spinning for a Specific Project - Exclusive to Madrona for 2017
Twist and Ply #2: Texture and Color- new for 2017
All the Singles Ladies: Spin and Knit Sensational Singles - new for 2017
Beth Smith and I will both be teaching at The Gathering, the Northeast Handspinners Association biennial retreat. It's going to be fun, espeically with both of us.
I'll be teaching:
I had so much fun last year, I'm excited to be goin back to teach at Interweave Yarn Fest!
This year I'm teaching:
* Spin a Funky Chicken: Beginning Texture and Art Yarn Spinning (3 hours) * Twist & Ply: The Difference Ply and Direction Make to Your Knitting (3 hours) * Yarnitecture: Building Exactly the Yarn You Want (6 hours) * I Like Big Yarn and I Cannot Lie: Spinning Big and Lofty Yarns (3 hours) * Cheaper by the Dozen: Twelve Ways to Spin Variegated Top (3 hours) * Batts in the Belfry: Spinning Batts (3 hours)
- Cheaper By the Dozen: 12 Ways to Spin Variegated Top
- Yarnitecture: Building Exactly the Yarn You Want
- Batts in the Belfry: Spinning Batts
- I Like Big Yarn & I Cannot Lie: Spinning Big, Lofty Yarn