I had so much fun last year, I had to come back!
I'm teaching: Colorplay: Stress Free Ways to Spin with Color ,Draft-O-Rama : Woolen and Worsted Prep and Draft, Colorplay: Stress-Free Ways to Spin with Color,Match Game: Spinning for Knitting, Pretty Maids All in a Row: Successive Color Plying, Yarnitecture : Building Exactly the Yarn You Want
This is a bucket list teaching event for me. Teaching at one of the best fiber shops in the country that happens to be owned by Maggie Casey!
This is a big one, lots of vendors and lots of great classes to take. I'm thrilled to have been chosen to teach this year! Check out their website to sign up for my classes and to see everything that's going on..
- All the Singles Ladies: Spin and Knit Sensational Singles
- Batts in the Belfry: Spinning Batts
- Cheaper by the Dozen: Twelve Ways to Spin Variegated Top
- Don't Let Your Yarn Weight You Down: Gist of Grist
- Fractal Frolic: Exploring Fractal Spinning
- Twist and Ply: The Difference Ply and Twist Direction Make to Your Knitting
- Yarnitecture : Building Exactly the Yarn You Want